|This. This is what I got. Fancy, huh?|
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Include the award image in your blog post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated.
Sooooooooo, 1 through 3 accomplished, now onto number 4. Here are four random facts about little old me:
1. I have a tattoo on my upper left thigh that says friendship in Arabic. My bestie, Slapajawea has a matching one. We got them in Iraq, and they look like garbage. But we love them anyway.
2. I don't do hugs, unless they come from my family or my very, very, very close friends. So don't be offended if I elbow you in the face if you attempt to hug me.
3. My mother had to institute a "No Reading At The Table Rule" just for me when I was a kid.
4. I used to to have a haunted baby doll that my mom found in an attic when I was a kid. Her name was Chuckette, and she said very strange things when you pulled her string. She died of decapitation at the hands of my brother and his friend. Her crime? Being too creepy to live.
5. My absolute favorite movie is "Mean Girls." I refuse to apologize.
6. I hate egg yolks; my brother hates egg whites; we always share Easter eggs.
7. I'm usually a very good blog follower, but I've had a bunch a craziness going on. I'm not ignoring you, my dearies, I promise.
And here is my list of bloggers to pass the award on to. They are all just the coolest:
1. Kate at Some Of This May Be True. Too, too funny!
2. Wub Boo Mummy for having the balls to Ermagahdify herself.
3. Murr at Murrmurrs. She writes about leaking weasels, and such.
4. Karen at Ow, My Angst. Her posts have titles like "Don't Lick Poop." Sage advice.
5. Cari at The Incredible Bitch Blog. The title says enough.
6. Blanche at All Over The Spectrum. This lady tirelessly looks for things fun, educational activities for all our youngins.
7. Mac at Homestyle Mama (with a side of autism.) She is so nice and funny and supportive!
8. Lizbeth Four Sea Stars. She makes the funny a lot.
9. Kimberly at All Work And No Play Make Mommy Go Something Something. She's hilarious and brutally honest. Killer combination.
10. Mom2LittleMiss at Beyond The Dryer Vent. Funny and educational = good sauce!
11. Carrie at Cannibalistic Nerd. Pretty much the definition of versatile blogging.
12. Robyn at Hollow Tree Ventures, because da-doy, that's why!
13. Lexi at Mostly True Stuff. She makes my heart happy.
14. The lovely lady over at Naptime Writing. She's funny, and she's not afraid to say what everyone else is thinking!
15. Jillsmo at Yeah. Good Times. Hilarious and mean as hell (when need be.) Love!
Anyway, we just got back from a little min-vacation to the Georgia Aquarium, and I'm so tired that I feel like I could vomit. Do you guys ever feel like that when you get just stupid tired? Or have I reached the point of being so tired that I'm delusional? Hmmmm...flubber milkshakes barney socks. That is all.