- School started back, which went surprisingly well...
- ...until it didn't.
- I started back to work as to alleviate our crushing poverty.
- I caught the three week funk. Again.
- I had (and am currently in the throes of) a Lyme disease flare-up.
- Stupid people.
- Halloween. It's like Skeletor's Christmas, and, much like at Christmas, I stress out about every little thing while trying to make it fantastic. I want it to look like Halloween threw up in my house, and right now it only looks like it may have dry heaved a little.
- Autism (duh-doy.)
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Stuff That Happened
Alternate title: Reasons That I Have Been A Terrible Blog Owner And Reader These Last Few Weeks, But Am Now Crawling On My Hands And Knees, Singing, "Baby Come Back," Because I Desperately Need The Community And Place To Vent.