Monday, November 11, 2013

Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Babies!

Source
     Apparently Skeletor has been taking the illustrious words of Mr. Tracy Jordan just a bit too seriously.  He has been living every week (or at least this past Friday) like it's shark week.  Upon arriving at the school to pick up my darling angel muffins, I was met by a staff member telling me that I needed to pick my son up in the office because he had bitten someone!  Gasp!  The horror!
     At first, I was appalled.  We are pretty much a peaceful folk around our house.  Skeletor has never been in trouble at school before this.  It was all pretty shocking until I got to the office and spoke to the principal.  She had Skeletor explain what happened between himself and the other student.  Turns out that this much bigger child grabbed my kid's index finger, twisted it, and bent it backwards.  His reason?  Oh, because Skeletor was annoying him.  I'm just saying, if a giant person was trying to break my finger, I might bite him, too.
     I'm truly not for violence if it can be avoided.  And, in this instance, I really wish that my son had alerted one of the nearby teachers what was happening.  That being said, however, I feel much better sending my Autistic child to school each day knowing that he didn't just take that abuse.  If I had to pick between my child silently suffering or fighting back, I'm going to choose the latter almost every time.  In a perfect world, none of this would have happened.  But we all know this world isn't perfect.

P.S.  I'm a terrible person, so ever since this incident took place, this song has been stuck in my head.  You're welcome.


2 comments:

  1. That's good that he fought back! My Wesley would surely have done the same thing... hopefully the same thing as Skeletor, not the bully (it's a shame the I had to clarify that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information

    about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff.
    clipping path service | photo retouching service |
    neck joint service | photoscissor

    ReplyDelete